Vertex Snapping

SlipperyBrick

• 10 months later...

Reading last comment. I think its more important with snap object to object than snap to grid. Even though both are welcome. When do you want to snap. Isn't the reason of snapping mostly caused by snapping things together (like parts of a fence our walls). A way to do that if of course have the object made in grid resolution and have grid snapping. But in my mind that's just a workaround for the real problem, which is to snap the objects together.

AV MX Linux

Reading last comment. I think its more important with snap object to object than snap to grid. Even though both are welcome. When do you want to snap. Isn't the reason of snapping mostly caused by snapping things together (like parts of a fence our walls). A way to do that if of course have the object made in grid resolution and have grid snapping. But in my mind that's just a workaround for the real problem, which is to snap the objects together.

snap object to object be nice as well :D

Processor: AMD A6-3420M APU integrated Radeon HD Graphics 1.50 GHz