Registration key

Wolfieboy

Dear Josh,

It seems that I cannot contact you through the Support e-mail address, hence why I hope to contact you here.

I've been having issues with my registration key. I would like to download Leadwerks 3.1, but I need to enter my registration key to download it. I either lost my registration key, or I was never given one so I was hoping you could (re)send this to me. As you can see by my account, I purchased Leadwerks 3 so I hope to make use of 3.1 as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time,

Sorry for the delay. You happen to have purchased it on what may be the busiest day of the year. smile.png

Setting it up now...

Oh, that's interesting! Should I look out for a e-mail or private message?

Thanks for the quick reply! If I could make a suggestion: It would be pretty cool if I could view my registration code in my profile settings ala Adobe products.

You seem to have some issues with your e-mail address, because I haven't gotten any e-mails from you and when I tried to e-mail you earlier I received an automatically generated e-mail that read this:

"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

support at leadwerks.com

Message will be retried for 1 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain leadwerks.com by leadwerks.com. [173.199.141.176].

The error that the other server returned was:

550-"JunkMail rejected - mail-la0-f46.google.com [209.85.215.46]:36489 is in an

550 RBL, see Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?209.85.215.46"

RBL is Reverse Block List, bascially YOU (or your mailgateway) have been listed as a spammer.

go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and check if it tells you your IP is 209.85.215.46 - if it is you need to clean your computer of virus and rootkits and then follow the instructions on the last link.

If it's not you need to call your mail provider and tell them they are a bunch of flipping idiots and that they need to get their **** to get their **** together - you may want to use words with a slightly higher diplomacy index.

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

RBL is Reverse Block List, bascially YOU (or your mailgateway) have been listed as a spammer.

go to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and check if it tells you your IP is 209.85.215.46 - if it is you need to clean your computer of virus and rootkits and then follow the instructions on the last link.

If it's not you need to call your mail provider and tell them they are a bunch of flipping idiots and that they need to get their **** to get their **** together - you may want to use words with a slightly higher diplomacy index.

It's not my IP.

Is there anything I can do right now? I also checked my e-mail's spambox and there's nothing in there either.

Use either hotmail or gmail - I believe both can be setup to use your pop3 while still sending from their servers.

But you should really get a hold of you ISP and have them fix their problem

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Use either hotmail or gmail - I believe both can be setup to use your pop3 while still sending from their servers.

But you should really get a hold of you ISP and have them fix their problem

That's the thing: I ám using GMail.

And I already answered you before: my IP does not match the one in that e-mail (209.85.215.46).

Besides, I can send e-mails to other people just fine.

That's the thing: I ám using GMail.

And I already answered you before: my IP does not match the one in that e-mail (209.85.215.46).

Besides, I can send e-mails to other people just fine.

Rigth - geodns says

209.85.215.46 US Mountain View,

California,

United States,

North America 94043 37.4192,

-122.0574 Google Google google.com 807

So yep one of googles outgoing servers has gotten itself blocked for spamming - you might want to tell them about these two lines

"550-"JunkMail rejected - mail-la0-f46.google.com [209.85.215.46]:36489 is in an

550 RBL, see Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?209.85.215.46" "

And of course it works for other people - only people using spamcop ( and similar solutions using the same RBL lists ) will be affected.

you are aparently not alone in the problem: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/4J2-am8ud1w

• Upvote 1

System: