3D Gizmo center

YouGroove

Something super missing : a gizmo with some cube on the center.

In move mode clicking on the cube and moving will move object in the camera view plane

In Scale mode , the model will be scaled uniform in all 3 axes : ultra usefull

• Upvote 1

Stop toying and make games

I would like also uniersal gizmo in LE3.

For rotation actually it's not intuitive and 3D coat rotation gizmo for exmaple would be better.

It has been asked long time ago to have intuitive and modern rotation gizmo instead of old school.

I hope i will not be the only one asking that laugh.png ?

It's what you will use mainly using LE3 editor , so this basic but needed better Gizmo should be considered lot more and present before asking any new features.

I doubt all people wanting to use keys shortcuts in LE3 instead of gizmo.

Please stay on subject : we talk LE3 editor Gizmo only, not Blender or UDK or other software.

And how pray tell are we supposed to discuss this if we are not allowed to draw on our experience with other software that uses the EXACT same thing?

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

@Guppy :

Im' not worried , but :

Your post is almost : i don't like gizmos in a thread where we ask gizmos like you are saying : i don't want gizmos. Ok for you if you don't like gizmos, i always use gizmos and some others LE3 users will also ask a better for LE3 editor.

We don't ask if people like or not gizmos or if they hate gizmos, there is "off topic" thread for discussing taste on 3D gizmos laugh.png

This suggestion thread is for people that uses 3D gizmos and like them and for people that want and ask better 3D Gizmo.

Why people complicate such simple things ....go try telling UDK people you don't need their gizmo ....

Even pro 3DSMAX people uses gizmos ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht84T0zxorA&list=PL6bovwwo778tUxgGZ43qmW1k8g-kaWXvD

I wrote that I turn it off - because I think such a feature neds to come with The ability to turn it off. Even The current one is anoying

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k