..small favor..

..sure i can..sorry for delay guys, I am on other side of the planet.. smile.png I didnt post publicly because its not games related, so I wasnt sure is it going to be deleted or not, thats all..here it is..I was messing around with some IP camera security software, and i came accross this open source software called iSpy (http://www.ispyconnect.com/) .. so I downloaded it, tested (compiled version) and decided to take source as it will be great to integrate with my new studio office door system...so I did downloaded source and according to web site, 'its all there ready to compile'..except its not, as some dependencies need to be removed, but i somehow couldnt manage to do so, so i was wondering is there any C# guru here who could took that source and just clean up those things mentioned in readme file, in order to biuld/compile, as I have no idea how to do it, to be honest, and upload existing solution already provided, but really ready to compile??

What projects do you need from this? The ispyserver required me to download the kinect sdk and then that compiled after I removed the post build bat file it was trying to run to sign. Not sure if that's required but the app runs. I see an ispyapplication which I assume you would want too?

Just curious as to why you want the source instead of using the binaries?

..if you have downloaded source solution, corrections needed to be done are described in readme file inside iSpyApplication folder..i couldnt manage to sort out things mentioned in readme file..reason for source is, I want to use small library i wrote for door access (arduino based), where door will auto open during working hours upon motion detection in front of it, so iSpy would be nice thing to have..

ill really appreciate if you could fix it..i guess, it is not tough for someone with c# deep knowledge..as for myself i burned evening and couldnt even load bloody thing properly..apparently, many folks on iSpy forum have had same issue..