This function creates a new kinematic joint. A kinematic joint only attaches to one entity and can be used to force that entity to move to a specific position and rotation, using the SetTargetPosition, SetTargetRotation, and SetTargetMatrix commands. The SetFriction command can be used to control the maximum friction the joint can apply, to make a kinematic controller that only affects the position, rotation, or both.
- Joint Kinematic(number posx, number posy, number posz, Entity entity)
- posx: the x component of the joint position.
- posy: the y component of the joint position.
- posz: the z component of the joint position.
- entity: the entity to attach to.
Returns a new joint.