Now that the steam updating works again, the Spline Tools 1.04 package has been uploaded on Steam.
- This version contains some updated maps for Leadwerks 4.5. The moving platforms map unfortunately is not working properly and will have to be sorted out.
Wire splines added.
- Wire splines can be used for creating wires, cables or rope. By default, wires have no physics.
- Physics can be added as static shapes by selecting the wire type.
- There is also an experimental dynamic wire type which creates joint for all rope segments. Doesn't work properly yet but is fun to play around with.
- Wires require some more work, like attach multiple splines geometry but I didn't want to wait any longer.
- Map added: "Wire - Electric poles.map". Demonstrates wire splines with no physics and static physics.
- Map added: "Wire - Tireswing.map". Demonstrates the experimental dynamic splines that uses joints for movable wires.
- Reversed spline travel for spline followers
- Ease in and out for spline followers
- Improving the ropes