An update for Leadwerks Game Engine 4.5 has been pushed out on Steam. The following fixes have been made:
- View projection for Oculus Rift VR headset is fixed.
- Added VR.AButton, VR.BButton, VR.GripAxis for improved compatibility with Oculus Touch controllers.
- Fixed terrain collision bug.
- Added missing Workshop toolbar icons on Linux.
- Fixed script editor not opening on Linux.
- Fixed LoadAnimation bug.
- Fixed missing fall damage on player controller.
This update is available now to all users.