Leadwerks Software is now offering internships through the Center for Entreprenuership at Sacramento State University. Internships are available for programming, 3D art, web development, and marketing.
- Assist the development team with tools and core engine design.
- Work with game development team to create a sample Leadwerks3D game.
- Gain experience working in a professional software development environment.
- C++ and Lua experience are a plus but not required.
3D Art Internship
- Become proficient with the Leadwerks3D design tools.
- Provide feedback to the development team to improve the art pipeline.
- Assist game development team by producing 3D models, textures, animations, and game levels.
Web Development Internship
- Work with marketing to enhance our online identity.
- Develop social features for our online community of game developers.
- Foster online community relations.
- Author promotional materials for website, press releases, and newsletters.
- Interact with the development team to communicate technical information to the public.
- Enhance and promote our unique company brand.
Spring and summer positions are available now. Interns will work 10-20 hours a week, gaining experience working on a commercial product as part of a professional software development team. Apply at www.leadwerks.com/careers.