ULTRA APP KIT

Jules D.

Thank you, one more question. Will it work with Leadwerks 5 3D engine? So for example people can make there own 3D editor, or the ability to work with 3D meshes and materials.

Intel Quad 9300 2.5

Windows 7 64 bit

nforce 780i SLI MotherBoard

Sapphire, Ati Radeon HD 5770

8 GRam

Basically, yes. I didn't talk much about this but the GUI is designed to work three ways:

• Created directly on a system window with no 3D graphics initialized (this is what you have seen). A 3D rendering context can be created onto a window with the engine. This is how I plan to make the new editor and other tools.
  • Rendered with Vulkan in a 3D graphics context.
  • Rendered onto a texture, for in-game displays in the 3D world, or in VR.
  • Like 2

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

The IndieGoGo campaign is using a fixed goal. It does not appear the goal will be met, so I think your card will not be charged, or it will be refunded if it was already charged:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ultra-app-kit-let-s-solve-the-desktop-ui-problem#/

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

13 minutes ago, Lethal Raptor Games said:

I wonder why it hasn't done well here, not as much traffic as Kickstarter?

Now you get to see what I have discovered long ago. The place your are selling matters more than the actual product.