Jump to content

Leadwerks Game Engine 4.6 Beta Updated for Ubuntu 18.04

Josh

247 views

An update is now available on the beta branch on Steam that includes all recently solved bug reports. The Linux build is performed with Ubuntu 18.04.

Don't forget to join the Discord video chat this Saturday at 9:00 AM PST.

 



6 Comments


Recommended Comments

Wow, I don't know what were changed but this update gives my game performance a huge boost, it is about 500fps after update. how ?

Share this comment


Link to comment

I think something still goes wrong with the joints... Acceleration and steering just don't respond with the car?

Edit 1: seems that lowing the mass of the jointed items make it run

Edit 2: Tested just a little bit, but seems to get very good stable Physics with the springs 👍👍👍 Hope this stays like this

Share this comment


Link to comment

I will play with it this weekend. By any chance was this fixed in this build?

Did any depenences change now building with 18.04?

Share this comment


Link to comment
3 hours ago, reepblue said:

I will play with it this weekend. By any chance was this fixed in this build?

Did any depenences change now building with 18.04?

Yes I think the picking issue is fixed.

i don’t think any dependencies are different.

  • Thanks 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
6 hours ago, tipforeveryone said:

Wow, I don't know what were changed but this update gives my game performance a huge boost, it is about 500fps after update. how ?

Nothing was changed in the rendering system.

Share this comment


Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Josh said:

Yes I think the picking issue is fixed.

i don’t think any dependencies are different.

Awesome. Again, I'll continue to bug hunt and test compiling on Linux this weekend. Maybe sooner depending on things. 🙂

Share this comment


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...