mat files

cassius

It's not always possible to automate everything, but we can make the most common tasks so they are automated 90% of the time.

Wow, that looks much more simple. I will wait to buy LE 3.1 and then buy because that just seems so simple. I like how simple things seem to have gotten in the Editor. I like it a lot. biggrin.png

Why wait? Buy now so we can make it even better. :D

I would if I had a better machine and a larger paycheck. I need to finish building my desktop ( CPU, RAM and a hard drive ) and then I will buy it. By then, I should be earning a pretty steady pay and I will give in to the awesomeness of LE3 biggrin.png

FYI, the system requirements of Leadwerks 3 are a lot lower than Leadwerks 2. There are some parts that need to be optimized in the beta, but it will run on a lot lower hardware specs now. Chris pulled the GPU out of his machine yesterday and to my surprise it ran without any trouble at all, and he's been running without a GPU since then.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Yes, I tried out the beta and it ran REALLY well. Very smooth and impressive. And it seems to support animation on my laptop! :D I am however working on this game project with Continental Studios and my craptop can barely handle the $two million plus motion tracking software that was handed to me even though I've got 10GB of RAM on this thing. It is becoming more and more apparent that I need a hardware update, so I will first get a desktop and then I will buy your product.

FYI, the system requirements of Leadwerks 3 are a lot lower than Leadwerks 2. There are some parts that need to be optimized in the beta, but it will run on a lot lower hardware specs now. Chris pulled the GPU out of his machine yesterday and to my surprise it ran without any trouble at all, and he's been running without a GPU since then.

That's great , not only for mobile, but i think in indie games for new consoles slike Ouya, Nividia shield etc ... and all independant PC games that have some retro or special look, but that are awesome (Breed, Limbo , etc ... )

Stop toying and make games

for PC games so.

For mobile i won't bet on deferred lightening, not today.

Have you a game idea where you will really need Deferred ? SHould not be enought with closest real lights activated as players comes near ?

Lot of people asks eye candy feature, without having a real game idea behind.

I have some game plan, i need actual graphics basics and just real time lighetning, deffered not necessary.

Stop toying and make games

But surely if we are eventualy going to get deffered lighting and post processing goodies THEN you will need a good graphics card.

The engine will just choose which renderer to use based on the hardware it's running on, unless the developer specifies otherwise.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.